Important Updates (From Weekly Digest w/o May 2)
In the coming weeks, we’ll be sending along and/or presenting important information on areas that are priorities for our school. Look out for upcoming emails and please join us in person or online for the upcoming Home & School Council.
- UPDATED: May 9 - Frequently Asked Questions emailed to all families (English and Spanish). FAQs cover important questions about our plans for next year and our search for a new facility in 2016/17.
- May 19 - Plans for next year and progress on 2017/18 search presented at Home & School Council.
- May 27 - Notes from Home & School Council meeting distributed with link to updated FAQ.
Social Emotional Learning (SEL) and Positive Behavior Intervention and Support (PBIS):
- Summer - End of year evaluation of SEL and PBIS; Selection of SEL toolkits for next school year.
Inclusion at New School SF
- May 19 - Updates to enhancing our inclusion model and how we even better support students who qualify for special education services
Team Hiring & Classroom Assignment
- May 19 - 2016/17 team announced at Home & School Council; maternity plans presented to families
- May 23 - 2016/17 team bios shared via Family Digest
- August 10 - Teaching teams and student classroom assignments shared with families.