Support Us by Shopping
Many companies will automatically donate a percentage of your purchase to a favorite charity, at no cost to you. Register for these programs, and you can support New School every time you shop.
- AmazonSmile (0.5%): Use smile.amazon.com and set "The New School of San Francisco" as your beneficiary.
- Activity Hero (3%): Use this link when you enroll your child in camps or activities.
- Cole Hardware (10%): Mention that you are a friend of the New School to the cashier.
- FlipGive (% varies): Sign up for our team and earn when you buy gift cards or shop online through this portal.
- GoodEggs (10%): Order groceries in March and April, and 10% goes back to our school. Use this link and the code "newschool." After you join the fundraiser, you do not need to enter the code for future purchases.
- Munchery (one-time): Get $20 off your first meal delivery and a $20 donation to the school. Use this link and the promo code NSSF17.
- Primary (10-15%): Use this link when you shop online for clothes. (See program details in English or Spanish.)
- Rainbow Grocery (10%): Get a Scrip for Schools card from the Fundraising Committee and use it to buy groceries. Please fill out this Google Form to get a card.
- Schoola (40%): Donate outgrown clothes and buy used clothes at this link.
- Sloat Garden Center (10%): Shop during the next Growing Up Green week, March 23 to April 1, and mention New School to the cashier.
- Sports Basement (10%): Join the Basementeer rewards program. Set "The New School of San Francisco" as your beneficiary.
And sometimes you don't even have to shop!
- OhmConnect: Reduce energy use at peak times to earn donations for New School. Link your utility account to our team page. (See program details.)
Help us find more companies with giveback programs. Contact Sarah Korda with any suggestions.
Wear Your School Spirit
New School parent Astrid Reichenbach is making beautiful embroidered brooches and backpack fobs to raise money for our school. She donates the entire $10 purchase price of each item. Shop at her Etsy store, and indicate your child's name and class in the notes section. Astrid will drop off your order at school.