Support Us by Shopping
Many companies will automatically donate a percentage of your purchase to a favorite charity, at no cost to you. Register for these programs, and you can support New School every time you shop.
- AmazonSmile (0.5%): Use smile.amazon.com when you shop at Amazon. Just set "The New School of San Francisco" as your beneficiary.
- Rainbow Grocery (10%): Get a Scrip for Schools card from the Fundraising Committee and use it to buy groceries. (Note: We're out of cards at the moment but working to get more. Stay tuned.)
- Good Eggs (10%): Now through the end of November, shop for groceries at Good Eggs and use the promo code NEWSCHOOL17, which gives you $25 in free groceries, in addition to the school donation.
- Cole Hardware (10%): Just mention that you are a friend of New School when you check out.
- Sports Basement (10%): Join the Basementeer rewards program. Set "The New School of San Francisco" as your beneficiary.
- Primary (10-15%): Use this link when you shop for clothes. (See program details in English or Spanish.)
- Activity Hero (3%): Use this link when you enroll your child in camps or activities.
And sometimes you don't even have to shop!
- OhmConnect: Reduce energy use at peak times to earn donations for New School. Link your utility account to our team page. (See program details.)
Help us find more companies with giveback programs. Contact Sarah Korda with any suggestions.
Wear Your School Spirit
New School parent Astrid Reichenbach is making beautiful embroidered brooches and backpack fobs to raise money for our school. She donates the entire $10 purchase price of each item. Shop at her Etsy store, and indicate your child's name and class in the notes section. Astrid will drop off your order at school.