Documentation from Aug. 6 Orientation
Below are documents mentioned during 2016-17 Orientation.
- Orientation deck in English and Spanish
- Class Lists
- August Expectations + Checklist
- Table of organizations who provide care on Wednesdays between 1:30-3:30pm if your child is not enrolled in Exploremos.
- The latest Family Handbook.
- Overview of Balanced Classrooms.
Documentation from September Back-to-School Nights
Back to School Night Questions
Class Names Have Been Revealed!
After considerable thought, discussion and decision-making, our students have selected their class names. While the school's leadership is not entirely clear on the meaning of each name, we love and embrace the creativity.
Back to School Night Information
Thank you to all our families who joined us for Back to School Night last week, and big thank you to our teachers for having engaging and dynamic presentations that offer a glimpse into the school day. Here are the Kinder and 1st Grade slides from the evening. (2nd grade to come - thanks for your patience!)
Recap from Sept. 14 Special Education Open House
A special thank you to Seneca for last week's open house. If you were unable to attend, you can view the meeting here.